We are a small, full service, integrated marketing agency located in Ballina in the beautiful Northern Rivers. Our client base is local and national, with clients across Australia. Our clients are varied, interesting and exciting.
We are expanding and looking for a Full-Time Account Manager with awesome digital skills to join our team.
You will be an experienced professional with knowledge of both on and offline marketing. You will have good knowledge of SEO and SEM techniques and know how to manage a website project end to end.
You are a keen learner, who is comfortable talking to a CEO. You enjoy using your creativity and coming up with awesome ideas that will meet the brief and excite our clients.
We are a small team with a family feel and no room for egos - everyone is expected to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
This role will see you working across a variety of on and offline projects including press advertising, branding, collateral production, event organising, PR, websites, email campaigns and social media. The role will be strategic and tactical, you will be managing a group of clients and will work closely with other team members. Managing client relationships and having autonomy are key to this role, with the ability to make decisions and act as the pivotal point between the client and agency.
- Managing client relationships and expectations
- Working on the creation of impactful marketing plans for a variety of clients across many sectors
- Ensuring profitability
- Project management of website projects - end to end - in close collaboration with the account and web teams
- Developing and managing all aspects of a campaign
- Social media management - strategy and implementation
- Supporting new business presentations
You will have:
- Relevant marketing qualifications and experience in a marketing department or agency
- Exceptional client management skills and the ability to get under the skin of a brand, adding value throughout the process
- Knowledge of website production, social media and a good understanding of SEO / SEM strategies
- Project/time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A creative mind-set
- A team member attitude
- A good sense of humour
This is fantastic opportunity for the right person to join our agency at an exciting time. Join us on our growth ride, whilst working with some great clients, on exciting projects as part of an awesome team. Would suit an Account Manager looking to progress their career.
To tell us of your interest, please forward your current resume and covering letter stating why you are the perfect person to join our team to email@example.com by Friday 15th September 2017