We are a full service, an integrated marketing agency located in Ballina in the beautiful Northern Rivers. Our client base is local and national. We work across a variety of industries making our work varied, interesting and exciting. We are looking for a Digital Account Director to join our team.
You will be an experienced professional with knowledge of both on and offline marketing. You will have amazing in-depth knowledge of all digital strategies, including SEO, SEM, Social Media Marketing and Content Marketing Strategies.
You are a confident strategist who is comfortable talking to anyone, from a young start-up to a seasoned CEO. You enjoy using your creativity, analytical skills and business acumen to create strategies that will not only excite clients but help them to achieve their business goals.
We are an expanding team with a family feel, so there’s no room for egos - everyone is expected to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. Utilising your solid account management skills, you’ll work closely with internal teams to ensure delivery of client requests, sharing your knowledge so that as a team we grow and succeed together. Using your analytical skills, you’ll be providing meaningful insights as well as regular client status reports to leverage mutual growth opportunities.
Managing client relationships and also having the ability to work autonomously is pivotal to this role.
- Strategic and day to day management of the agency's digital accounts, with a focus on account retention and growth.
- Developing strong relationships with clients and third parties, whilst providing excellent customer service to all stakeholders.
- Taking a data-driven approach to campaign planning, optimisation and measurement across all digital marketing activities.
- Campaign creation and execution across digital, social, web, search and email.
- Attending new business meetings and monthly retainer client meetings, making strategic digital recommendations and creating a proposal that facilitates growth.
You will have:
- A great attitude and drive to meet business goals and exceed expectations in a fast-paced, challenging and ever-changing environment.
- Proven client and project management experience.
- Experience working across multiple large accounts/projects and have the ability to deliver quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to integrate paid strategy into the wider social media strategy presented to clients.
- A solid understanding of all areas of online digital marketing incl. web development processes, social media programs, etc.
- An analytical mindset with an understanding of measurement and evaluation of digital campaigns.
- Sound copywriting skills and a creative mindset, being able to move between left and right brain thinking.
- The ability to take charge of your own learning and development, with a strong desire to stay abreast of industry trends and developments.
- The ability to manage and nurture new talent.
- Relevant marketing qualifications and experience in a marketing department, or agency.
Ideally, you will have 5 years of relevant experience. You may be a senior account manager that is ready to step up into this role. We are open to this being a part-time or full-time position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join our agency at an exciting time.
To apply please forward your current resume and covering letter stating why you are the perfect person to join our team to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 22nd March.